About Our Tours
ABOUT OUR STANDARD TOURS
From arrival to departure, all of our tours explore the various regions, culture and history of Morocco. You will find our tours range in duration from only a few days to two weeks or more, though our recommended length of visit is 8 to 10 days. All of our tour programs are designed to offer both activity and sightseeing, emphasizing the rich and vibrant cultural heritage of Morocco. These may be organized itineraries, but you never have to worry about being on the beaten path of an ordinary packaged tour. Our trips are always unique because we carefully adapt each tour to meet the interests of our participants. All of our standard tours include land transportation, accommodations, most meals, entrance fees and many incidental costs such as base tips for restaurants and porters.
Private tours are those taken by one or more passengers who are all in the same party, which is usually composed of friends or family. These tours depart on the date of your choice, subject to schedules and availability. Tramp Imperial Travel specializes in private tours tailored to the interests of our clients.
- Participating in a private tour gives you the ability to have the Moroccan experience that bests suits you and your style of travel.
- With a private tour, you travel with your own personal guide who is ready to answer questions, assist you in every way and provide you with knowledgeable insights into to places you visit as well as the people you meet along the way.
- Private tours provide flexibility for you to settle into your own pace of travel and allow us the ability to emphasize aspects of the daily itinerary that most interest you.
- Private tours also mean private transportation that means more comfort for you and the ability to stop anywhere along the way if you see something of interest, want to take photographs or just need a short break.
- Private tours let you stay in traditionally styled riads with owners and staff who are interested in providing you a comfortable and enjoyable stay. Accommodations like these are unique, cater to your needs and provide a memorable experience for you.
Group tours have scheduled departures and are composed of participants who are unlikely to know one another before arriving in Morocco. Participation on group tours range from as few as six people to as many as twenty-four or more. These tours are generally designed for special interests like cooking or photography or are linked to festivals and other events in Morocco like the Gnaouan Music Festival in Essaouira or the Sacred Music Festival held each year in Fes. A great benefit of group tours is the opportunity to pursue a specific interest and the chance to meet new people who share your enthusiasm about it. Tramp Imperial Travel organizes group trips such as our Moroccan Sketchbook Tour, the Imichil Wedding Festival and our Royal Delights of Morocco. You will find, however, that most of our group trips are arranged with partner travel agencies, associations or academic institutions. Reservations and booking for group trips such as these are handled by the sponsoring agency. If you are a member of such an organization and would like to discuss organizing a group trip to Morocco, please feel free to contact us directly for more information.
Morocco is a incredibly diverse destination and offers many opportunities for discovery. Chances are that you have learned quite a bit about the country already. You may have a unique idea in mind for your travel plan that doesn’t quite fit with any of our published itineraries. Tramp Imperial Travel is ready to help you create a tailor made trip that explores the destinations, activities and interests that you have. Your customized itinerary can be made to accommodate any level of travel, length of stay or Moroccan destination. If you’re interested in creating a custom tour with us, please complete our Custom Tour Request form and let us get started helping you plan your trip. Whether as an extension to your Spanish holiday or a three week rock climbing expedition, we’ll work closely with you to create the ideal custom tour package. Of course, custom tours can be arranged for groups, too.
For many visitors, Morocco is incredibly different from previous travel experiences. Cultural differences, language barriers and unique customs may make Morocco a challenging, yet rewarding, destination for independent travelers. We recognize the spirit of adventure that Morocco inspires and encourage independent travelers to discover Morocco on their own. But, if you’re planning a trip to Morocco and would still like to receive some help in planning your adventure, Tramp Imperial Travel is glad to offer our assistance. Our destination services include:
- Itinerary planning, travel consultation and pre-trip services
- Expert travel advice about where to visit and what to do for different times of the year
- Arrangement and reservation of services for such things as transportation, hotel/riads and personal tours
- Meet and Greet services to welcome and facilitate a difficulty free arrival in Morocco
- Professional in-country contacts for 24×7 assistance throughout your stay in Morocco
Please refer to our list of services or contact us by email to discuss any needs you may have for traveling in Morocco.